- Discussion of key concerns and conditions of postpartum management.
- Understand the significant role of nutrition and cooking in the kayakalpa window
- Key discussions: Lactation, regeneration, mood, colic, immunity, strength, ojas, and through baby’s first year.
- Learn additional reasons certain herbs, spices and foods are best used in the postpartum period.
- Be prepared for exciting surprises, using old and new resources.
Recipes prevent colic, mood, immunity, enhances strength, improves sleep, and lactation problems to name a few, including baby’s Bal rasayan and first foods. Last hour of class offers recipes non-vegetarians, using egg and discussing fish, chicken and uses of marrow.
Sat, October 20, 2015 10 AM – 6 PM
Sun, October 21, 2015 10 AM – 6 PM
Learning format: This is a hands-on class taught in gurukula style (small class interaction). Clear Power point slides and notes are included. Cost includes meals,and handouts.
Price: $340.00 including materials and food.
Hours: 15 hrs, 10 AM – 6 PM. Includes meals, come hungry!