Delicious herbal milk which will soothe your soul and body both.
Write a review
- 3 Cups Milk
- 1 cup Water
- 1/8 Cup Sugar
- 1/4 Teaspoon Cardamom
- Pinch of Saffron
- 1/8 - 1/4 tsp Turmeric
- Pinch of Nutmeg Powder
- 1 to 1.5 tsp Ginger Powder or Fresh Ginger
- 1 Tsp Jesthi Madh Powder or roots
- 1/8 tsp Cinnamon
- In the pot, add milk, water, sugar, cardamom, turmeric, nutmeg, ginger powder or fresh grated ginger, jesthi madh (Licorice) and cinnamon.
- Make it hot and let it come almost to boil.
- Take it out from the heat and filter it.
- Add Saffron and mix it. Drink this milk hot anytime or before going to bed in winter, autumn time.
- Turmeric is of Ushna Guna, It is Kapha Nashak, Vata Shamak, Wormicidal, Twakya (improve skin and its color).
- Cinnamon is pungent in taste, Vata Nashak and Kapha Nashak.
- Ginger is digestive, Agni Deepak, Ruchikar and highly beneficial for diseases of throat.
- Helpful in Pneumonia (Swasanak Jwara), Cold, Flu, Cough, Sore throat, Cancer (With less Milk), Parkinson's, etc.
Welcome to Ayurved Sadhana Vidyalaya... http://ayurvedsadhana.com/