Padarth Vigyan is key course to understand fundamental principles of Ayurveda .It is science of elements from metaphysical view. From ‘Cosmic Evolution’ to ‘Three Gunas’ to ‘Cosmic Matter Experience’ all is covered in this science which really helps students to understand basic principles of Ayurveda in much deeper and broader way.
The class of Padarth Vigyan will be covering the various unique aspects of basic principles of Ayurveda like:
- Manas (mind)
- Atman (soul)
- Indriyas (sense organs)
- Ayu (life)
- Sankhya (Theory of gunas or qualities orinnate tendencies)
- Darshana (The science that gives accurate knowledge about any particular object or Padarth)
Note: Tuition fee for these classes is included in tuition fee of Ayurvedic Practitioner and Ayurvedic Advanced Practitioner Program if a student is enrolled in those programs.
- Tue, April 11, 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm
- Tue, April 18, 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm
- Tue, April 25, 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm
- Tue, May 2, 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm
- Tue, May 9, 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm
Class Format: Live webinar or In-person, in Superior near Denver, Colorado. Five minute walk to quiet park.