VBA410: Rasayana: Ayurvedic Rejuvenation practices are done after Panchakarma seasonal cleansing, after treatment of disease, after injury, in cases of debility, and to combat aging and foster a long, healthy, productive life. Rasayana: Ayurvedic Rejuvenation can be as simple as taking certain life-extending plants or minerals; or it can include regimens of special diets, body therapies, seclusion, mantra, meditation, and other yoga practices. Ayurvedic medicine stands out in the art of rejuvenation.
The class will explore theory, therapies, recipes and different protocols for different needs. Vaidya Bharat will cover the various topics in this 24 hour course along with important Rasayana preparations at the end of the class.
The topisc which ill be covered:
- Ayurvedic rejuvenation practices known as Rasayana
- Regimens of special diets, seclusion, and mantra, meditation, and other yoga practices
- Anti-aging and immuno-stimulant plants and their effects
- Types of Rasayana preparations and important Rasayana formulas
- Lifestyle and diet supportive of rejuvenation
- Kayakalpa and other seclusion practices
Fri, Nov 11, 10 am – 6 pm
Sat, Nov 12, 10 am – 6 pm
Sun, Nov 13, 10 am – 6 pm
Structure of Class: Generally taught during a 3 day weekend class (Friday – Sunday) from 10 am to 6 pm each day. (24 class hours). This live webinar will broadcast from Colorado. Local students are welcome to attend in person.