In Therapeutic Yoga Principles and Basics course, students will gain the knowledge and understanding of Ayurveda and therapeutic yoga connections and its uses for treating different diseases. The goal of this course is to introduce the students to basic yoga principles, Ayurvedic principles, hands on practice, and then work on therapeutical uses of yoga and Ayurveda.
The following topics will be covered in details in this four day class:
- History of yoga and yoga therapies
- What a practitioner of Ayurveda and therapeutic yoga does
- Scope of practice of Ayurveda and therapeutic yoga
- How an Ayurveda and therapeutic yoga can complement each other
- Hands on practicum of yoga
- Therapeutic tools for Ayurveda and therapeutic yoga
- Hands on practicum for therapeutical uses
Note: If a student is enrolled in the Ayurvedic Practitioner or Advanced Ayurvedic Practitioner Program, the tuition fee for this class is included.
Dates: Classes starting Thursday October 19 2017, through Sunday October 22 2017, 10:30 am- 6:00 pm MT. Live Webinar, or In-person, in Superior, Colorado.
Please check the calendar for details dates: http://ayurvedsadhana.com/events
- Thurs, Oct 19, 10:30 am – 6:00 pm MT
- Fri, Oct 20, 10:30 am – 6:00 pm MT
- Sat, Oct 21, 10:30 am – 6:00 pm MT
- Sun, Oct 22, 10:30 am – 6:00 pm MT
Instructor: Susan Bernhardt ( www.essenceayurveda.com )
Class Format: Hands- on in Superior, Colorado near Boulder
Credits: 2 Credits
Text Book(s)/Notes: Students will receive PowerPoint notes prior to class