ARTIST CREDIT: LEFT TO RIGHT: ASUDEV, DICK STOLP, LAURIE JUSTUS PACE
A beginning general idea of the field including definitions of health, Ayurvedic anatomy and physiology; causes and symptoms of imbalances, and the development of disease. Teaching in practical skills of assessment of prakruti and vikruti science in Ayurveda.
Topics to be covered in this course:
- What are vedas and learn about different vedas – Rig, sam, yajur, atharva
- Eight branches of Ayurveda
- Three gunas of Ayurveda
- Tridosha theory
- Three doshas in details – Vata, Pitta, and Kapha
- Upadoshas in details
- Twenty gunas as per Ayurveda
- Six tastes as per Ayurveda
- Virya, vipak and prabhav
- Digestion as per Ayurveda
- Tejas and Ojas
- Prakruti and Vikruti
- Samprapti and Agni
Learning format: This format of this course will be live webinar or in person.
Clear Power point slides and notes are included.
Hours: 15 hours, 2-Days Class, 10 AM – 6 PM.