In Madhav Nidan Basics: Categories of Chikista, Students will gain a broad understanding of the different categories of chikista (treatments) as per Ayurveda.
The students will gain the broad understanding of the different categories of chikista (treatments) as per Ayurveda.
Some of the topics covered under this course are:
- Sadvidha, and Saptavidha
- Learning about Anubandha Chatushya, Upadrava, Arista, Nidan and Linga, etc
- Prakṛti and Vikṛti
- Three-fold Diagnostic Method (Trividha Parīkṣā)
- Eight-fold Diagnostic Method (Aṣṭavidha Parīkṣā)
- Ten-fold Diagnostic Method (Daśavidha Parīkṣā)
Note: If a student is enrolled in the Ayurvedic Practitioner or Advanced Ayurvedic Practitioner Program, the tuition fee for this class is included.
Dates: Classes are starting Saturday October 27, 2018, through Sunday October 28, 2018, 11:00 am – 6:00 pm.
- Sat, Oct 27, 11:00 am – 6:00 pm MT
- Sun, Oct 28, 11:00 am – 6:00 pm MT
Online Exam: November 30, 2018.
Instructor: Emily Sadler and Dr. Bharat Vaidya
Class Format: Live webinar or in-person Superior, Colorado near Boulder
Credits: 1 Credit
Text Book(s)/Notes: Students will receive PowerPoint notes prior to class