Manas Shasatra Ayurvedic Psychology will cover study of Ayurvedic psychology. It will also look at its relationship with the body and soul (Sharira and Chetna). It will also cover Manas Gunas –Satwa, Rajas and Tamas. This Ayurvedic Psychology class will also include teaching of Pargya- Intellect, Psychological diseases in Ayurveda. This includes Bhoot Badha, Unmada, Apasmara, and others. Manas Shastra class will also provide the treatment plans. This includes psychological evolution as per Ayurveda and modern psychology.
- Relationship of five elements or panchamahabhuta and mind
- Symptoms of be-ness and how it is related to psychology
- Work of psyche or mana
- Intellect and its vitiation
- Manas diseases and its chikista (Ayurvedic Treatments)
- Psychology as per western view
- Sat, April 29, 11:00 am – 6 pm
- Sun, April 30, 11:00 am – 6 pm
Hours: 11:00 pm – 6:00 pm MT
Class Format: Online live webinar or in-person in Boulder, Colorado. Five minute walk to quiet park.
Assignments/Assessment: Research paper and quiz