Rasayana: Ayurvedic Rejuvenation Therapy practices are done after Panchakarma seasonal cleansing, after treatment of disease, after injury, in cases of debility, and to combat aging and foster a long, healthy, productive life. Rasayana: Ayurvedic Rejuvenation can be as simple as taking certain life-extending plants or minerals; or it can include regimens of special diets, body therapies, seclusion, mantra, meditation, and other yoga practices. Ayurvedic medicine stands out in the art of rejuvenation.
The class will explore theory, therapies, recipes and different protocols for different needs. Vaidya Bharat will cover the various topics in this 24 hour course along with important Rasayana preparations at the end of the class.
The topisc which ill be covered:
- Ayurvedic rejuvenation practices known as Rasayana
- Regimens of special diets, seclusion, and mantra, meditation, and other yoga practices
- Anti-aging and immuno-stimulant plants and their effects
- Types of Rasayana preparations and important Rasayana formulas
- Lifestyle and diet supportive of rejuvenation
- Kayakalpa and other seclusion practices
Note: If a student is enrolled in the Ayurvedic Practitioner or Advanced Ayurvedic Practitioner Program, the tuition fee for this class is included.
Please check the calendar for details and dates http://ayurvedsadhana.com/events
Dates: Classes are spread as Theory and Hands-on classes, starting Sunday August 19, 2018, through Sunday August 26, 2018, 11:00 am – 6:00 pm and following with Hands-on class on Saturday September 22, 2018, 10:00 am – 6:30 pm MT.
Dates for Theory Classes:
- Sun, Aug 19, 11:00 am – 6:00 pm MT
- Sat, Aug 25 11:00 am – 6:00 pm MT
- Sun, Aug 26, 11:00 am – 6:00 pm MT
Dates for Hands-on Classes:
- Sat, Sept 22, 10:00 am – 6:30 pm MT
Assignments Due: Friday, October 19, 2018
Instructor: Dr. Bharat Vaidya
Class Format: Live webinar or in-person Superior, Colorado near Boulder
Credits: 2 Credits
Text Book(s)/Notes: Students will receive PowerPoint notes prior to class